County Comparison Reports
There is never a fee for our reports or assistance. We ask that if you are able please make a donation to help cover the cost of keeping our information current, and to generate, print and mail the reports.
To order, please identify the Kansas county or counties you prefer. Reports are available by mail, phone, or email:
- Call KABC
Outside of Lawrence: Toll-free: 800-525-1782
- Email KABC
- Fax or Mail order form to KABC
– Download order form
– Fax to: 785-749-0029
– Mail to: Kansas Advocates for Better Care, 913 Tennessee, Suite 2, Lawrence KS 66044
When ordering, be sure to include your name, mailing address and telephone number on all correspondence.
Kansas Advocates for Better Care offers summary reports by county to help you compare information about all licensed care homes in any Kansas county. These reports include:
- Facility name, address and phone
- Most recent inspection survey date
- Number of deficiencies cited at that time
- Daily private pay rate
- Whether or not the facility has a special care unit for Alzheimer’s or dementia residents
- Reports can be customized to include other facts, such as bed count, occupancy rate, or average nurse hours per resident day.